How to Grow Taller Naturally!


As you already know, people can be of various heights and feautures. Overall, we all look different and there is not any “wrong” or “right” body structure or appearence in general. However, many people wish they were an inch or two taller and that’s totally normal!


But what you probably didn’t know until today, is that height isn’t something totally out of your control. The truth is, that height derives from genetics by 75%. The rest 25% is determined by other factors such us nutrition and environment.

So, maybe it’s not really possible to completely alter your physique, however what you can do is helping yourself to “grow” a little by boosting your body to grow at its maximum potential height.

Quite crazy right? Well, if you don’t believe us, then watch the following video which is full of tips on how to grow taller naturally! Enjoy!

This definately looks crazy! But what do you think? Could it work? Would you give it a try?

Front image and video YouTube | Asian Beauty Secrets

Via Beautymag


What do you think?

135 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 1

Upvotes: 1

Upvotes percentage: 100.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

  • 8 Things That Drive Makeup Lovers Crazy!

    class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="http://www.flopmee.com/8-things-drive-makeup-lovers-crazy">

    ADVERTISMENT Makeup is an addiction right? Many of us spend hours and hours in front of a mirrior trying to achieve the perfect look. But sometimes, even that one thing…
    Read More